1. the users are responsible for maintaining the security of their account and password. All the password information are encrypted and irrevocable in original form. Hence one has to remember the information. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from their failure to comply with this security obligation.
2. The user are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under their account.
3. The users may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
4. The users must provide their legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
5. The user login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. The user may create separate logins for as many people as they'd like.
6. The user must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
1. User will only be able to continue using the Service by subscribing the package offered by the company. If the user do not subscribe any package or they do not renew their account, the account will be frozen and inaccessible until subscription is made.
2. For any upgrade or downgrade in services, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
3. Downgrading the package decreases the number of possible business that may come user's door as the magnitude of marketing may be low.
4.All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and user shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
1. The users are solely responsible for properly canceling their account. An email request to cancel the account is not considered cancellation. The user can be unsubscripted at any time using their account.
2. All of the content will be immediately be inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation. Within 45 days all content will be permanently deleted from all backups and logs. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
3. If the user cancel the Service before the end of the current paid up year, the cancellation will take effect immediately, and it will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
4. The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate the account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of the user's Account or the user's access to the Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in the account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from the company. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the HaatBazaar platform.
3. The Company shall not be liable to the user or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. All content posted on the Service is must comply with Nepal copyright law.
2. Company does not claim any intellectual property rights over the material the user provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain under the sole right of user.